2014/04/07

Sneakpeek|What's in my closet Part 1




Hey lovely readers.. I want to show you one of my favorite mix-up clothing of my Persunmall white and black long sleeves. As you can see to this picture, I match it with a denim shorts, a black cap and a lovely pair of accessories. You can wear it anywhere you want but make sure that wherever you go, you are comfortable to what you are wearing.  Don’t be “tiis ganda” because you will lose confidence niyan in facing different people. I wear it when we are going in the mall or spending some time in a coffee shop. I feel like I’m a celebrity gal whenever I wore this. LOL :D Just kidding guys :D Thanks for spending some a little bit of your time in reading this post. Bye-bye :)

Top: Persunmall
Denim Shorts: Jewels
Accessories: Dualshine.com
Cap: SM Accessories



Cheers !!

Sneakpeek|Fashion by Jesplana

No comments:

Post a Comment