2014/04/19

Sneakpeek|Persunmall Rockstud Series



WOOHOO!!  Persunmall is having their SALE to their ROCKSTUD SERIES. I really love their sandals, shoes, stiletto or even wedges. This is the time that I’ve been waiting for. So now guys, here are some sneak peek to my favorite shoes J


This is my 1st choice. This ChicLeopard Roman Heeled Sandals is very classy. I really want to have a pair of it soon. I want to pair it with my leopard sweater, denim short, and a black clutch. It looks sexy and fabulous. A leopard design really catches my attention. It only cost US$ 119.99. A chic design makes this heeled sandal awesome



Second is this Stylish High Heels withRivers in Black. I don’t know why I love this kind of high heels. Maybe because I can pair it to different types of outfit I want. I do love combining different clothes with my shoes. Well, that’s my hobby. That’s what you called “Fashion”. Haha. This is worth US$ 123.99.




Third one is this cute Color BlockSleek T-Strap Sandals. This sandal is perfect for this summer season. With its nature-like color will fit to light color kinds of clothes. I would love to have a pair of it. It cost US$ 108.99.

 

I want to show you more of their products but it’s just a sneak peek from their Rockstud Series. If you want, you can visit their website so that you can pick on your own here: http://www.persunmall.com/promotion_activity0410.html

 

 

Thanks for spending a little bit of your time checking this post. :)



CHEERS!!

Sneakpeak|By Jesplana

No comments:

Post a Comment