2014/04/17

Sneakpeek|Persunmall Mix-up Clothing Style


Hi to all my lovely readers.. Do you want to have some unique but cute mix-up clothing style from Persunmall? So now, I want to show you how to pick some cool outfit that will definitely fit for your lifestyle this summer.

So here in my blog post, you can see some pictures that I’m sure you will love.


1. I pick this Cute Rabbit Print Blousein White because like here in the Philippines, when it comes to summer season, we definitely want to wear comfortable outfits. I choose this t-shirt because it is cool, eye-catchy, comfortable and perfectly to wear this summer. I really also love this Rabbit design that gives this shirt a cool style. You will definitely love this shirt because it only cost US$ 42.99.

 


2. I really love this Slim Ripped MidWaist Washed jean Short. Most of women nowadays really love to wear this kind of short. I honestly pair it with my boots or sneakers most of the time when I go to malls or supermarket just to buy some groceries. This is something that girls really want to have for. The design is just simple but it can be fashionable when you pair it with long sleeves, jackets, or even sweater. You will love the price because it only cost US$ 23.99.


3. I admit it. I’m one of the girls out there who really love collecting shoes. I cannot stop myself to buy a pair of shoes even though it’s not one of my personal needs. It’s just that it satisfies my contentment in collecting shoes. So now, this Black Leather HighTop Sneaker with Gold Eagle Zipper Design is perfect with my rabbit design shirt. A shirt with short with a black gold eagle sneaker is a perfect combination. You just need to add something that will complete your summer clothing style collection. It only cost US$ 118.99.



4. Second to the last is this Magic Orchestra Series Backpack in Black. I love its design and also its color. Good combination with my color white shirt. Its sleek and fashionable design makes this bag elegant. You can pair it with your simple dress or any style of your outfit that will surely match with this bag. I must say that it’s good to have a piece of this bag. It only cost US$ 61.99. This price is not bad and I know that Persunmall has a fair price value and has a good quality when it comes to their products.


5. And lastly, this Cool Hoop Braceletwith Black Cross is the accessory that will complete my summer clothing style. This bracelet is worth US$ 6.99. Good price for just a piece of accessory. I think, you can wear this outfit not just for the summer season but also, you can wear it anytime you want but make sure that you are comfortable with it during that season. 


I hope you will love my mix-up clothing style. I just want to show you guys my opinion when it comes to combining my favorite item. I hope, you will like and share this post. Thanks for spending a little bit of your time.


If you want to grab one of these items, you can visit Persunmall to know how.

 


CHEERS!!


Sneakpeek|By Jesplana

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment