2014/04/04

Sneakpeek|OOTD: Stars and Florals

April is the month that I’ve been waiting for because I’m really excited to watch the “Diary ng Panget The Movie” in cinemas this April 2, 2014 starring Nadine Lustre as “Eya”, James Reid as “Cross”, Yassi Pressman as “Lory” and Andre Alonzo Paras as “Chad”.



I and my niece bought a ticket for two to watch this romantic/comedy movie because honestly speaking; we are both a fan of Denny, the author of this book. I have read different romantic/comedy stories but this story entitled “Diary ng Panget” is one of the best e-book/book stories that catch my heart. I still remembered that it was first released throughwww.wattpad.com by Denny aka Haveyouseenthisgirl. She is such an inspiration to us because her writings/stories help us to broaden our imagination.



About this movie, you will felt the contentment and happiness that will bring to you by this story. You will feel the “kilig and tawa factor” while you are in the cinema. That’s how the characters are very effective in delivering their roles to this movie. So I guess you should watch it guys. You will surely enjoy this movie :)
BTW, here’s my OOTD guys..






TOP: Sugar Rush
SHORTS: Little Turp
RINGS AND NECKLACE: Dualshine.com
BRACELET: Penshoppe
Bag: SM Accessories
WEDGE: Melissa

For my make-up:
EYEBROW: Ever Bilena (color: Dark Brown)
EYELASHES: The Face Shop Mascara
FACE: IWhite Cream
LIPS: Avon Lipstick

Thank you for reading guys. Lovelots :*


CHEERS !!
Sneakpeek|Fashion by JES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment