2014/04/14

Sneakpeek|POND'S Flawless White BB+ Cream

My review for today is the new POND’s BB+ Cream. I really love its packaging. It looks classy because of its fine mirror-like opener with a combination of a pink color.

So about to this product, it helps provides effortless natural bare-faced look!
·         - Instant natural coverage
·         - Lightens from within
·        -  Contains SPF 30 PA ++
·         - Light cream in color

Special Ingredient:
GenActiv™
-         Two potent ingredients, Niacinamide and 12HSA, regulate the genes that control melanin production.
As I tried it on my skin, the texture of the cream is good and it is non-sticky like other BB products. After leaving it for about 15 minutes on my skin, I don’t feel any irritation or itchiness to my skin. Some BB+ Creams that I’ve tried before causes my skin to irritation and itchiness that leads to development of pimples on my face. I don’t need to mention those products because we all know that we have different type of skin right? HAHA.

Tip: Before using or putting a certain product on your face, you need first to put a small amount of it on any part of your neck and leave it for about 10-15mins. If irritation not occurs, continue use. But in cases of irritation, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.

I used this BB+ Cream because it hides my pores and dark spots. It also leaves my skin smooth and maintains my fair complexion. It is best used also before applying a make-up or pressed powder.

This POND’s flawless white BB+ Cream is worth 299.00php.

Want to know more about POND’s? You can visit their website at http://www.ponds.com/


Cheers!!

Sneakpeek|By Jesplana

No comments:

Post a Comment